My Place

This is "My Place" All are welcome and feel free to leave your comments. If anything of interest should occur in my life, you will be the first to know. HA HA

Sunday, September 30, 2007

FALL HARVEST






We had a Fall Harvest Dinner at Larry and Lisa's. It was a wonderful dinner - roast chicken; roast lamb; cornbread stuffing; ham-noodle casserole- roasted red potatoes; green bean casserole; lamb gravy; stuffed mushrooms; apple dumplings; pumpkin pie; cookies. It all tasted delicious!!. It was great time and everyone had fun!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger KSR said…

    Everyone had a great time. I have a few more pictues that are adorable to put on, but I need to get one more from Lori. Does anyone besides me think that Andrew and Laylay look alike in that group picture?

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Suzette said…

    Laylay? And when did you all start celebrating the harvest? Exactly what kind of "crop" are you guys growing back there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home