My Place

This is "My Place" All are welcome and feel free to leave your comments. If anything of interest should occur in my life, you will be the first to know. HA HA

Friday, August 10, 2007

KENNYWOOD

The day for fun and rides is fast approaching. The general consensus has been that we will all take our own sandwiches and then other stuff. I will take a jug of tea; some dip and Rice Krispies bars. I have a cooler, too. I can't wait, I have been waiting to ride for a few years and I am really excited. What will we ride first?? The Jackrabbit or the Old Mill, although it has another name now!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger KSR said…

    Tommy is going to be bring one of those water cases that has bottles of water. I think they have about 24 little bottles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home